*You can use a variety of yarn types. Sport weight or worsted weight work well. Our sample was made with green worsted weight yarn with silver threads in it.
- sc around a 1″ plastic ring. Depending on the type of yarn you use, you will probably get 15 to 18 sc around the ring. You should have enough sc to cover the ring but not overcrowd the ring.
- Ch 3, slst in 1st sc *ch3 slst in next sc. Repeat from * around. Knot off and weave the loose ends back into your crochet piece.
- Stitch a bar pin on one side of the wreath. Thread a 7″ piece of ribbon through two of the sc and tie in a bow.
- Stitch the beads in groups of three to the same side of the wreath as the bow.
- Small amount green or white yarn
- Plastic O ring
- 1/8″ ribbon in silver, gold, white or red
- 15 very small red beads
- Bar pin
- Crochet hook Size D
- Yarn needle
- Needle & thread