These cute little vampires lollipops will make great party favors for your Halloween party — be sure to make plenty, they’ll fly off before you know it.
Be sure to visit all of our other ghostly crafts, scary printables, fabulous costume ideas and these spook-tackular Halloween recipes! As well, explore our fall crafts, our great fall recipes and printable activities.
What you’ll need:
- Red cellophane
- Black felt
- Twist ties
- White address labels
- Peel and stick wiggle eyes
How to make it:
- Using the pattern, cut capes (one for each lollipop) from black felt.
- Cut a piece of cellophane into a square, large enough to wrap around the head of the lollipop. (See photo.)
- Loosely wrap the cellophane around the lollipop and place the wrapped lollipop onto the felt cape. (See photo.)
- Wrap twist tie around both at the neck of the lollipop. (See photo.)
- Cut fangs from white address labels and stick to the front of the lollipop. Attach peel and stick wiggle eyes to the front of the lollipop. (See photo.)
- To add some variety, try using different colors of cellophane such as orange, green, or purple.
- Bend the ends of the twist ties to look like bow ties.
- Try creepy eye Halloween stickers instead of wiggle eyes.